- 40.6%: 23 standard drinks in the bottle
- A modern Australian Gin
- Tamarind, Lemongrass, Kaffir lime, Australian lime and Lemon Myrtle Base
- Connotations of Pine-Lime Splice
- Nuances and Notes including Native Peppers
- Presented with a genuine NT juvenile crocodile tooth lanyard
- Distilled by Natalie Fryar of Abel Gin Co.
- Free delivery Australia wide
If Darwin was a flavour, we think it could be salty mixed with tanginess and spice. For the traditional owners of Darwin are the Larrakia, known as “saltwater people”, who have a close relationship with the ocean. Darwin is situated on Australia’s northern coast, so gently lapped by the Timor Sea and refreshed by salty sea breezes. And the Top End is home to the world’s largest living reptile, saltwater crocodiles, or as we affectionately call them, “salties”. Once our salties became protected from hunters in 1971, the estimated population of 3000 exploded and we now have about 100,000 in the Northern Territory. Isn’t that, alone, a good enough reason for Sea Darwin to call its exclusive, signature gin “Saltie”?
But there so much more to our “Saltie” story..... read it here.
This is a Limited Edition Gin.
Secure Checkout: Via Visa, Paypal, and Mastercard.
FREE SHIPPING! Please allow 7-10 Business Days for Delivery. Please note, Australia Post have advised us that there our delays due to the current pandemic. We thank you for your patience.
Local Delivery To Selected Suburbs.