- 500 mls
- 46% - 18 standard drinks per bottle
- Tasmanian Single Malt Whisky
- Aged and handcrafted in a Sherry Barrel Cask
- Nutty, Fruit, Caramel, and Tangerine Tasting Notes
- A Mineral Finish, almost like Sea Rocks and Sea Stones
- Smooth, Mature, Full Bodied and Delicious
- Distilled by Matthew Cooper at Fanny's Bay Distillery
This whisky is a story about a shipwreck and a beautiful opera singer. It is a story about the wild and rugged north coasts of Tasmania and the Top End. It is a story about passionate men, who share a love for the sea, it’s stories, surfing and a shot of fine whisky. It is a story about the two Fannys (a Fanny and a Fannie), which are the names of a unique and special beverage. And it is a story about how Darwin's Fannie Bay got its name. Read the full story here...
Secure Checkout: Via Visa, Paypal, and Mastercard.
FREE SHIPPING! Please allow 7-10 Business Days for Delivery. Please note, Australia Post have advised us that there our delays due to the current pandemic. We thank you for your patience.
Local Delivery To Selected Suburbs.